We are based in northern Italy. By means the widest range of additive manufacturing machineries in Europe, we can produce mechanical components and prototypes for industry and design.
Industries & Markets
METAL ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING (DMLS ® )
PLASTIC ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING (SLS ® )
PLASTIC ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING (SLA)
- Protogen™ (Biocompatible)
- Next (Flexible)
- Watershed 11122 XC (transparent)
- NanoTool (high temperature resistant)
- Accura ® (High precision)
- ULTEM™ (Aeronautics)
- Verowhite ®
- Tango Black ® Plus
SILICON MOULD (for small series)
- Parts with metal inserts
INJECTION MOULDING (for production)
- Glass Filled Black Polyamide
- Direct production of high performance metal prototypes and metal parts (Stainless steel, Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel,...) with selective laser melting technology.
- Direct production of high performance metal prototypes and metal parts (Titanium) with electron beam melting technology.
- 5-axis CNC machines in house for direct production of metal parts and finishing AM parts.
Post-treatment & finishing workshop. A whole department dedicated to adjust, paint and finish parts.
- Direct production of nylon based prototypes loaded with different kind of filler (glass, aluminum powder, carbon fibers,...) for high performance or great dimension (700mm) parts.
- For aesthetic parts, this technology can produce high accuracy parts in different epoxy based materials: biocompatible, flexible, transparent, high temperature resistant.
- Direct production of parts by wire deposition of plastic materials. Different materials available (ULTEM, polycarbonate, ABS, …).
- Direct production of multimaterial parts. By means this technology we can produce rubber and high accurate parts with a wide range of Shore hardness.
- Molding of parts by silicon molds (also with great dimension). Ideal for short series production of plastic parts with a wide range of plastic materials, included co-molding with metal inserts.
- On a 1250 m2 site dedicated to thermoplastic production, we offer solutions adapted to the production of your prototype parts or series made in the definitive material. The complete mechanical workshop ensures that your projects are responsive and confidential.
- Using our high definition 3D scanner, the geometry of your object is captured and a reverse engineering or dimensional control proposed.
To receive a quick quotation, please send an e-mail to email@example.com enclosing your .STP or .IGS file.
MET Company Srl – Head quarter
Via Bellini, 7
I-25077 Roè Volciano (BS)
MET Company Srl – Operating unit
Via Calchera, 15/E
I-25089 Villanuova s/C (BS)
Tel. (+39) 0365-240057
Mob.: (+39) 349-4114186
Fax.: (+39) 0365-638094
Our production site
More information here: Initial-Prodways